Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Date Oopsie

I've had quite the hot date with the books tonight and I soooo need a study break. It was a rather frustrating day having my car worked on for four hours. It gave me the opportunity to do a little retail therapy at Victoria's Secret (semi-annual sale-yay!yay!yay!!!) with my KC bestie, Gina. That girl has been so helpful to me this week!  Don't know what I would do without her.  Gawd, I've got great girlfriends!!!  Since my planned afternoon of studying was shot, I pretty much gave up and decided to take Gina to dinner.  Over dinner we started gabbing and catching up.  It's no secret my dating life is a bit of a joke......and we decided have a good laugh over it.  I've basically been single, and by single, I mean no serious relationship for almost ten years now.  I've dated a few guys here and there, but once it starts to go anywhere they wind up cheating, trying to cheat, or it just blows up in smoke and Princess here has no time for nonsense.  I hadn't wanted to air out all of my dating experiences over my blog, but the more we talked about it......I really have some comical stories.  And at this point, it really does feel good to laugh over these boys as oppose to shed tears and this should prove to be entertaining to write about.  I promise not to embarrass anyone, but myself, in the process!!!

This first dating story I have blogged before--back when everyone was using "myspace" instead of "facebook."  So, maybe I am cheating by not writing a new one tonight, but this is a good intro to a first date Erica-later-twenties-style.  I think I was 28 or so when this happened and I wrote this back then, not today......love stepping back in time for a bit.....

Ah...the joys of a first date.  I found out where this guy and I were eating so I could dress appropriately.  We weren't going anywhere fancy-smanshy, so I just wore jeans.  I did the normal routine.....you know....shower, hair, make-up, smell goods and did the major double check with the sis.  I had decided to wear the jeans that I had worn for two hours the night before.  I hadn't washed them because they were expensive and really....2 hours?! 

So....I do the double check with the sis.  She tells me I look tall and thin, my hair looks good, so I am pleased and figure what I have on will do.  Thinking I am hot snot, I walk out the door.
So at the restaurant, dinner was good.  Conversation was good.  We decide to have drinks after dinner.  As I am sliding out the booth, I feel something on my leg.  "What the?????"  It was about mid-thigh and on the side of my leg.  My thoughts began whirling...."What the hell could that be?  I know its not a dryer sheet because these aren't right out of the dryer.....A pantiliner?  Am I wearing a pantiliner that has somehow made its way out of place and down my leg?  What the????"  So, I, Miss Hot Snot, climb out of the booth and tell dude that I have to go to the bathroom before drinks.  I had to investigate.

I walk straight into the stall and pull down my jeans......low and behold.....a sexy little black thong!  My panties from the night before!  I had made it over half-way through the date with a black thong stuck to the side of my leg in my jeans!  I was crying I was laughing so hard in the bathroom.  "What if I hadn't noticed and the thong had slipped out the bottom of my jeans!.....Did he notice a buldge in the side of my jeans??".......Embarrassing thoughts kept racing through my head........My first instinct was to call my mom or my sis and tell them of my little mistake, but I knew it would take too long.....and I didn't want dude thinking I was dropping kids off at the pool, so I shoved my thong in my little black purse.

At the bar, drinks were good......(like they ever aren't!)  It came time to pay and I wanted to pay for drinks.  Fortunately, dude insisted because I couldn't figure out how I was going to open my little purse without my little black thong falling out!!!  How embarrassing.....Miss Hot Snot, my ass!!!

Sweet dreams.......

No comments:

Post a Comment